Elegance Reborn With This Bohemian Curls Sew-In Hairstyle
Hairstylist Nakia Boykin braided the model’s hair down and applied coconut oils and leave-in conditioners to preserve the curl pattern of the long bohemian curls, which are one of the hottest black hairstyle trends in America today.
Elegant Bohemian Curls Sew-In Hairstyle
Nakia began creating this bohemian curls sew-in hairstyle by using a deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner on her model.
The Custom Hair Color Defines the Curls
To help define the movement of the bohemian curls, Nakia created a custom tri-color technique, which she applied to both the hair additions and the model’s own hair. To achieve the perfect shade, Nakia blended different hues of honey blonde and light and dark browns.
Always Use a Professional Hair Additions Technique
The full length, sew-in hair additions applied by Nakia Boykin of Studio Bold and Beautiful in Columbia, SC, form the foundation of this hairstyle. Nakia used a protective net to ensure that her model’s hair stayed healthy throughout the process.
Taking Care of This Bohemian Curls Sew-In Hairstyle at Home
This sew-in hairstyle with bohemian curls is simple to maintain at home, thanks to Nakia Boykin’s simple set of rules for keeping her clients’ hairstyles in top shape. Visit Studio Bold and Beautiful in Columbia, SC for a new look.
How do you maintain a curly weave sew in?
Curly Weaves: How to Take Care of Them
- Curly textured hair is naturally drier than other hair textures, so it requires extra moisture.
- No heat tools. Heat will frizz and dry out curly hair.
- Finger comb only. Avoid brushing or combing your curly hair when it’s dry.
What is the best human hair for sew in weave?
Virgin textured hair is the highest grade of human hair weave, made from 100% pure hair that can be used as its own natural hair style and color because it is unprocessed and comes from a single donor.
How do you revive bohemian curls?
- To revive texture, shampoo with a sulfate-free shampoo every two weeks.
- Detangle wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, then apply a generous amount of hydrating conditioner.
- Do not scrunch or rub.
- Heat tools up to 350u00b0F.
- Braid before bedtime to preserve texture and reduce matting.
How do I keep my curly weave from frizzing?
9 Simple Ways To Control Frizzy Curly Wigs
- Wash your curly human hair wig correctly.
- De-frizz your long virgin hair wig with conditioner.
- Don’t brush your wig hair when it’s dry.
- Let your wig hair air dry 90% of the way before blow-drying.
- Use a diffuser when blow-drying.
- Use a nourishing hair oil on dry ends.
Are you supposed to dip Goddess Braids?
Goddess box braids are a popular hairstyle that can last for a month or more if you follow this tip. We don’t recommend dipping the hair in hot water for this protective style because the hair will lose its wavy pattern and curly texture, leaving you with flat and messy hair.
What hair do you use for boho braids?
To achieve this fun look, you’ll need any kanekalon or xpressions hair, as well as a few packs of curly crotchet hair, such as the freetress deep twist hair.
How can I keep my weave silky?
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use a silicon serum or spray to keep your hair silky, shiny, and tangle-free.
- Brush your wig / weave twice a day, starting at the tips.
- Wash your hair at least once a week.
- Never sleep with wet or damp hair.
Why does my curly weave tangle?
If you don’t tie your hair up at night, the extensions will rub against your pillowcase all night, causing friction and frizziness, which will turn into tangled hair by the time you wake up.
Can a white girl get a sew in weave?
The Diva Hair Permanent White Girl Micro-ring sew-in weave is flawless work, with no horrible cornrows or painful braiding, and your natural hair will actually grow a lot while you have the white girl micro-ring weave in, just like it should and is meant to be.
Which type of weave is best?
The most popular types of human hair are Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian hair. Virgin texture hair is the best grade of weave hair because it is unprocessed and thus can be styled and colored like your own natural hair.
How much does it cost to get a full sew in weave?
The cost of a sew-in varies depending on a number of factors, including where you live in the country and who your stylist is, but in general, the installation service costs between $100 and $600, not including the cost of the extensions, which can range from $80 to $600.