No-Sew Fleece Octopus Tutorial
A yarn octopus has long been a popular child’s toy; here’s how to make a no-sew fleece octopus. Hem an 8u2033 x 8u2033 square of matching fabric into a bandanna. Embroider a mouth with split stitch.
How do you make a no sew fleece blanket?
Blanket with No Sew Fleece
- Step 1: Pick a Print and a Contrasting or Matching Solid.
- Step 2: Line Up the Two Fabric Pieces.
- Step 3: Trim to the Same Size.
- Step 4: Cut Out the Corners.
- Step 5: Cut the Fringe.
- Step 6: Start Tying Knots.
- Step 7: Continue Around the Blanket.
How do you make a no sew fleece infinity scarf?
How to Make a Fleece Infinity Scarf Without Sewing
- Step 2 u2013 Measure and Cut the Fleece. Fold your piece of fleece in half.
- Step 3 u2013Cut the Fringes. Keep the fleece folded in half, making sure the short ends are aligned.
- Step 4 u2013 Knot the fringes to tie the ends together.
How much fleece for a no-sew blanket?
You’ll need two 1 to 1 1/4 yard pieces of fleece, a pair of fabric scissors (or a rotary cutter – much easier! ), a cutting board (or some kind of cutting surface), and a ruler or straight-edge.
How much fabric do I need for a no-sew blanket?
You’ll need 1 yard of each fabric for a baby blanket (for a total of 2 yards), 1 1/2 yards for a child’s blanket (for a total of 3 yards), and 2 yards for an adult-sized blanket (for a total of 4 yards).
How do you make cute stuffed animals out of socks?
Fill the long sock with stuffing and roll it into the shell, then add the body and a cute little face, and you’re done. The body does require a little sewing, but it’s still a simple sock animal to make and one that kids will enjoy.
How do you make homemade plushies?
- Step 1: Cut Out the Pattern Pieces.
- Step 2: Trace Out the Pattern Pieces on Fabric.
- Step 4: Cut Out Your Fabric Pieces.
- Step 5: Lay Out All Your Pieces (Double-check)
- Step 6: Thread Your Needle.
- Step 7: Sew the Front of Your Bear Together.
How do you make felt Stuffies?
4: A Beginner’s Guide to Making Felt Plushies
- Step 1: Draw Your House Shapes on Felt.
- Step 2: Add Roof and Door Details.
- Step 3: Sew on Some Cute Extras for Your Felt Home.
- Step 4: Stitch Around the Sides of the Design.
- Step 5: Fill Your Plush With Fiber Fill Stuffing.
How long should a fleece scarf be?
How much fleece fabric do you need? Fleece usually comes 60″ wide from the fabric store, and you tell them the length you need. Each scarf requires 9″ of length, so figure accordingly – but keep in mind that you’ll need some extra for squaring up the fabric, so always add a few inches.
How do you make a fringed fleece scarf?
Scarf with Fringed Fleece
- Step 1: Cut the Fabric. Cut three pieces of fleece (one solid color and two patterned) measuring 50 inches long by 6 inches wide.
- Step 2: Layer the Fleece. Next, layer the fleece on top of each other like a sandwich.
- Step 3: Sew the Fleece.