How To Make DIY Sock Puppy Dogs
This DIY Sock Puppy Dog is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! It’s easy to make, and everyone loves it, young and old. Bright children’s socks work best for this project, but any socks will do. The puppy is made out of a sock and polyfill stuffing.
How do you make a sock doll?
To make the doll, draw a doll shape on the socks, one for the arms (left on the picture) and one for the body and legs (right). Cut out the shape, cutting through both layers. Sew the legs edges together, leaving an unsewn gap in the center to fill the doll.
How do you make a sock monkey out of socks?
DIY: Sock Monkey (and Friend)
- Supplies: two long thick socks, needle and thread, scissors, two black buttons, polyester plush.
- Sew arms, body, legs, and ears on both socks.
- The first sock will be the body.
- Next, cut and sew the arms, tail, and ears on the other sock.
How do you make a teddy bear?
Teddy Bear Tutorial and Pattern (Introduction)
- 1 yard of fabric for the body (I used cream color fleece)
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the color details (I used light brown)
- 1 set of 18mm animal eyes
- Small piece of felt for the nose.
- Stuff material (I used polyester filling)
- Sewing machine.
How do you make a sock sloth?
- Step 1: Turn your sock inside out.
- Step 2: Sew the Back Legs. Sew from the heel of the sock up, foot-width from the row of pins.
- Step 3: Cut the Legs Apart.
- Step 4: Cut a Felt Face.
- Step 5: Add Eye Patches.
- Step 6: Add Nose and Mouth.
How can reuse old socks?
Here are 15 creative ways to repurpose old socks that you can try right now.
- Dust rags and cleaning rags.
- Clean shutters and blind slats.
- Polish your car.
- Buff and shine shoes.
- Apply stains to furniture or crafts.
- Eraser for white boards.
- Dampened sock in dryer to remove wrinkles.
How do you make a sock puppet with Rice?
- Fill a sock with rice and tie a piece of string around the top to make the body/head.
- Cut right down the middle of the extra sock part.
- Round the ends of the ears with a scissor.
- Hot glue on embellishments for the face, cut twine for the whiskers, and finish with ribbon/bows!
What can I make with a sock?
- Step 1: Dusting Blinds. Sock puppets are a classic children’s toy.
- Step 3: Can Koozie.
- Step 4: Draft Stopper.
- Step 5: Vacuum Small Items.
- Step 6: Ice Pack Cover.
- Step 7: Hot/Warm Pack.
- Step 8: Dryer Ball.