Ahhtishoo!! – Travel Tissue Cover. These are incredibly quick and easy to make, and they make wonderful Christmas gifts for teachers or coworkers, as well as a thoughtful gesture for a sick friend or someone going on vacation.
How do you sew tissue holders?
How to make a tissue holder out of fabric.
- Cut your fabrics.
- Fold the long side of the pocket piece down 1/4u2032u2032.
- Place the pocket on 1 of the body pieces.
- Place the second body piece on top (right side down).
- Pin and stitch both sides closed, leaving the top and bottom open.
How do you make a pocket out of fabric?
- Make your pocket pattern.
- Cut out your pocket.
- Fold the seams for your pocket.
- Iron all the folds in place.
- Sew the hem at the top of your pocket.
- Place your pocket on your T-shirt.
- Sew the pocket to the T-shirt.
How do you make a bible cover with a zipper?
- Cut a 3 x 24-1/2″ piece of fabric A for the zipper.
- Sew the Top and Bottom Pieces Together.
- Pin the Zipper in Place.
- Sew around the Zipper.
- Sew the Layers Together.
- Sew the Pocket Sides.
- Sew the Flaps.
- Slide your composition book into the cover.
How do you put pockets in your pants pattern?
Part 2 of 3: Putting the Pockets in Place
- Line up the marks on 1 pocket piece with the edge of your pants.
- Insert pins along the edges of the pockets and pants.
- Sew a straight stitch along the pinned edge of the pants and pocket.
- Repeat this for each of the pocket pieces.
How do you make a heart shaped pocket?
Here’s how I did it!
- Download, print, and cut out your heart pattern.
- Cut out 4 hearts in fabric (for two pockets).
- Place two hearts right sides together, and use clips or pins to keep them together.
- Clip corners into the seam allowance.