Casting a Spell Within a Magic Circle
- Things That You Will Have to Have. Be sure to check your needles, hook, yarn, and gauge again to ensure they match the pattern or item you are working on
- Wrap Your Yarn with Plastic. Wrap the yarn around your non-dominant hand in the manner indicated above, being sure to leave a loop for your pointer finger
- Start Hookin’. Move the hook you’re using to crochet beneath the main loop as well as the long tail of the yarn. Take hold of the long
- To Make It Through Pull the long tail through the main loop on your finger, passing it under the loop.
- Hook Again. Maintaining the closed loop that you have just
How do you cut the straps of a bra?
Now that the bra is on, you may measure the length of your shoulders to decide how long the straps should be. Stitch the strap to the cup with the right sides together, beginning and ending at the mark you made. If you haven’t already done so, cut the elastic, and then fold the strap so that you may sew the cut end down in a zigzag pattern, as seen in the previous figure, to keep it neat.
Is it possible to make a bra out of a shirt?
However, there are no issues. First, cover the raw ends with something pliable; a bit of fabric from an old T-shirt works well for this purpose. I just cut a square, folded the edges in, and topstitched them down. The square is simply stitched to the right side of the bra ends.
How do you sew a bra with a hook and eye?
I just cut a square, folded the edges in, and topstitched them down. The square is simply stitched to the right side of the bra ends. After that, just stitch the hook and eye in place, either by hand or with a sewing machine, taking care to leave a sufficient amount of thread on the eye end so that the hook won’t irritate your back while you wear it.