How to Make a No Sew Pillow Cover
You can use any type of fabric for this, though some silky or chunky fabrics may not adhere well to the adhesive. For very thick pillows, measure the fabric 2in (5.1cm) outside the edge of the pillow and cut 2 pieces of fabric that are the same width as the first but 3/4 the length. Glue these to the back side of your larger piece on three sides, leaving the overlappin.
Cut a square of fabric 3 times the size of your pillow. Folding in the final edge will help hide any raw edges and should keep the fabric from fraying. 1. Lay fabric with the long sides on the top and bottom and the shorter edges along the sides. Fold in the corners of the left and right sides like you’re wrapping a present, and tie the ends in a knuckle.
How much fleece do you need for a tie pillow?
You’ll need about 1 yard (0.92 meters) of each type of fleece, depending on the size of your pillow. Stack the two pieces of fleece with the right sides facing out and the wrong sides facing in, because you won’t be turning the pillow inside-out at the end.
How do you make a cushion out of ties?
- Measure the chair seat and cut two pieces, one front and one back.
- Stack the pieces together and fold in half.
- Cut two ties to be 20″x 2″.
- If using ribbon or trim, skip this step.
- Stitch all the way along the side and across the top.
How do you make throw pillows out of old pillows?
How to Make Throw Pillows from a Bed Pillow
- Push the stuffing down into the pillows as far as you can get it, and use pins to hold it in place.
- Turn the cut edges of the pillow cases inside about 1/4-1/2 inch and pin them together.
How do you make a no sew fleece blanket?
Blanket with No Sew Fleece
- Step 1: Pick a Print and a Contrasting or Matching Solid.
- Step 2: Line Up the Two Fabric Pieces.
- Step 3: Trim to the Same Size.
- Step 4: Cut Out the Corners.
- Step 5: Cut the Fringe.
- Step 6: Start Tying Knots.
- Step 7: Continue Around the Blanket.
What can I sew with fleece?
41 Insanely Cool Fleece Crafts
- Scoodie. This scoodie is a great present idea for friends who live in cold weather.
- Fluffy Mittens. Fleece is such a nice, fluffy, and warm fabric.
- Scarf With Pockets.
- Arm Warmers.
- Fleece Hat With Ribbon.
- Reversible Cowl Scarf.
- Fleece Socks.
How do you make a standard pillow case?
- Start by cutting two identical size pieces of fabric, each 29.5 inches long and 21 inches wide.
- Fold fabric, iron, pin, and sew.
- Pin the pieces together and sew.
- Flip the pillowcase right side out and it’s ready to use.