Cat Pencil Case
Use this free sewing pattern to make a cute Cat or Kitten Pencil Case for makeup or school. 2 Fat Quarters of fabric- orange for the outside and yellow for the lining, Buttons, Sewing Machine, 9 zipper, black thread
Cut two 9″x8″ pieces of fabric, one from the main fabric and the other from the lining fabric. Cut out a felt nose and eyes, as well as whiskers, mouth, and buttons, and stitch them down. Pair them up right sides together and stitch around the two sides, leaving the bottom open.
How do you make a simple pencil case?
To make a sandwich, place your Outer Fabric FACE DOWN on top.
- Undo the zip before you start sewing and pull it down a few cm.
- Now make your second Sandwich.
- Now pin around the rest of your edges.
- Now invert your Pencil case.
What materials do you need to make a pencil case?
The First Step: What You’ll Need
- 2 9.5 x 5.5 inch quilting cotton lining pieces.
- 2 9.5 x 5.5 inch mid- to heavy-weight cotton exterior pieces.
- 9 inch zipper.
- Sewing machine.
- Water soluble pen for marking (or whatever else you have on hand! )
- Quilting ruler.
What do you put in a small pencil case?
Things Every Pencil Case Should Have
- Bring a variety of pens.
- Sticky Notes.
- Mini Stapler.
- White Out.
- Flash Drive. The perfect place to keep your flash drive so you won’t lose it and it’s easy to find.
How do you make a cute and easy pencil case?
You’ll only need these cutting instructions if you don’t have a pencil case pattern:
- Step 1 u2013 Cut 2 Rectangles.
- Step 2 u2013 Attach Zipper To One Side.
- Step 3 u2013 Attach zipper to the other side of the diy pencil pouch.
- Step 4 u2013 Open the zipper.
- Step 5 u2013 How To Add A Pull.
- Step 6 u2013 Sew The Sides.
How do you make a pencil case without sewing?
Pencil Case with No Sew
- Cut a 10u2032u2032 x 12u2032u2032 rectangle of duck cloth or other thicker fabric.
- Add a line of fabric glue along the hemmed edge, and press firmly onto the fabric portion of the zipper.
- After a couple of hours of drying time, carefully unzip the bag and turn inside out.
What do you find in a pencil case 94 percent?
Objects discovered in a pencil case u2013
- PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PENCILS, PEN
What stationery do you need for Year 7?
In September 2020, all Year 7 students will receive a free stationery pack containing a pencil case, pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, glue stick, protractor, and scientific calculator.