Reversible Fleece Beanie Hat – DIY Tutorial & Free Pattern
I made a reversible fleece beanie hat and made a tutorial for you! In this video, I show you how to sew with fleece fabric and teach you some basic sewing techniques. The fabric I used in this video tutorial was provided by my latest video sponsor. Click HERE to see the kit sales!
How do you make a no sew fleece hat?
How to Make a Pom Pom Fleece Hat Without Sewing
- Step 2 u2013 Measure and Cut the Fleece. Determine the length needed:
- Step 3 u2013 Fold the Fleece and Cut the Fringes.
- Step 4 u2013 Knot the fringes.
- Step 5 u2013 Create the Pom Pom on Top.
- Step 6 u2013 Cuff it up!
What fabric should I use to make a bucket hat?
Consider using cotton on one side and canvas or denim on the other. Cut two 8-inch (20.32-centimeter) circles, one from each fabric. This will be the hat’s top.
What fabric is used for bucket hats?
The hat is usually made of heavy-duty cotton fabric, such as denim or canvas, or heavy wool, such as tweed, with metal eyelets for ventilation placed on the crown of the hat.
How do you make a scarf fleece hat?
To make the scarf, follow these instructions:
- Step 2: Sew the scarf tube. Fold fleece right sides together, lining up the long sides.
- Step 3: Cut the Fringe. Flip scarf right side out.
- Finish the ends.
How do you line knit fabric?
The OVERCAST STITCH (part 5 of “hand sewing for hand knitters”) is the BEST way to attach lining fabric to knitting.
- Hold the woven cloth in place even when the underlying knitted fabric is stretching.
- not stop the knitted fabric from stretching.
- connect the woven and knitted fabrics in a flexible way.