Doll crafts Archives | Page 2 of 4 | Fun Family Crafts
Make mini maps, brochures, and books for travel. Recycle empty containers to make accessories for a circus-themed play set. It may not be swimming weather right now, but your dolls can enjoy the water all year.
Make doll-size ice cream machines for hours of pretend play. Transform a t-shirt and some lace into a fancy tablecloth for your dolls. Make a dollhouse out of a basic bookcase.
How do you make a straw hat doll?
Make a miniature straw hat by following these steps:
- Cut a 5 inch by 5 inch piece of cheesecloth.
- Mix a straw shade of paint with white glue (about 4 parts glue to 1 part paint).
- Center the cheesecloth over the cap and pull it tightly over it.
How do you make a mini felt hat?
Steps to take:
- Use rolled pieces of tape to hold the template to the felt.
- Cut along the cut lines on the ” hat brim” with a craft knife.
- Remove the template pieces and set aside.
- Thread the needle, knotting the end.
- Put glue on the flaps you cut in the ” hat brim”.
How do you make Barbie accessories at home?
Barbie Accessory Makeover
- Colored Pencils.
- Miniature Perfume Bottles.
- Paper Clip Hangers.
- Miniature Closed Umbrellas.
- Miniature Perfume Bottle
What is the rarest American Girl doll?
The most valuable American Girl Doll is an original Girl of Today/Truly Me doll, which was one of the first dolls released in the collection, which was known as ” Girl of Today” at the time.
Does Walmart sell American Girl doll clothes?
18″ Doll Clothes Accessories – Walmart.com – Walmart.com. American Girl Doll Clothes by In-Style Doll – Walmart.com.
How do you make a simple doll?
In 8 Simple Steps, You Can Make A Doll
- Step 1: Gather the Materials.
- Step 2: Cut the Fabric.
- Step 3: Stitch the Fabric.
- Step 4: Roll Batting.
- Step 5: Make the Feet, Head, and Hands.
- Step 6: Stuff the Body with Batting.
- Step 7: Make the Hair and Other Features.