- Before you begin the binding off process for your scarf, you need to finish the last row of knitting.
- After that, flip your work so that you are starting a new row.
- The needle that is currently covered in stitches should be passed to the left hand, and the right hand should be used to grasp the needle that is currently empty.
- 2 Begin knitting by purling the first 2 stitches.
Knit the first two stitches of the next row in the same manner as you would ordinarily.
How to start knitting a scarf?
- Beginning With Your Scarf 1.
- Using your first color of yarn, cast on 10–40 stitches.
- The number of stitches you cast on will vary based on the size of your needles and the breadth you want to achieve.
Continue knitting with the first color for another 12 rows.Keep in mind that you are not required to knit with another color if you do not choose to, and 3.Use scissors to cut the yarn when you have finished knitting with it.